2013年9月5日星期四

I'd like a Richard Mille watches from company

Here is my watch in a forum to see some dialogue, I feel quite right, give us a look:
I can go higher, but I'd like to avoid that.

I'd like a Richard Mille watch from a company. For example, I don't want a Hublot or a TAG, as they are owned by LVMH. I think there are still many Swiss watchmakers who are family-owned. If I'm asking too much here, just tell me.

Switzerland to buy some Richard Mille Watches is a prudent decision by any stretch, you'll find the same piece for less usually. Unless it is the experience you are after, you may want to consider looking at options online.

its been 2 years since my last serious consideration of a new timepiece. I've been flying fro Zurich a lot in recent months and have decidecided to pick up a watch on my next trip. I'd be most appreciative if some of you could help guide me in the buying process. Its a mens watch, btw.

Considered good watch shop:
http://weheartit.com/xuwang_rusi?pgx=OpenMobileApp&page=1
http://www.bestwatchtou.com/

My criteria:
-I don't want to spend too much, since I lose most anything of value.
You may very well be asking too much!

The list of companies not belonging to an "umbrella group" is small enough as it is. But their Richard Mille watches are a bit pricey. Adding a (relatively) low spending cap is whittling that list waaay down!

没有评论:

发表评论