2013年9月17日星期二

My ceramic green IWC 45 mm watch pilot

 I just recently brought an accutron into my Green IWC Watch Pilot's IW388002 watch shop to see about an overhaul and had the overhaul finished, including replacement of some parts, for about $400. In the future, as spare parts become more scarce

its just nice to know that Green IWC watch will actually fabricate new parts to fit the movement if you're willing to pay them to do so.

Strap: Green Fabric
Mechanism: Automatic Movement
Case: Black Ceramic with Titanium
Diameter: 45 mm

I'm sure IWC charges a pretty penny, as they do for any vintage IWC Watch Pilot's watch restoration. The color of the bezel looks unique to me,the watches overall are quite nice and look in quite good condition
I hope very soon you get to finish off your collection with all the nice watches from this manufacturer.

However, any IW388002 watch shop that services accutron movements is capable of finding parts and overhauling the ESA tuning fork movements as well.

没有评论:

发表评论