2013年9月1日星期日

Orange self illuminating Bell & Ross BR 01-94

Most if not all older American and other Bell & Ross watches run at 180 bph, or 5 beats/sec. So, not quite as smooth as a higher beat BR 01-94 Titanium Orange watch, but still way better than 1 jump per sec.

I love it but the luminescent hands are not. As I am doing more camping and hiking I want a self-illuminating Bell & Ross watches.

 which made for a very smooth sweep. Its primary competition back in the early 60s for 'newest thing in watches' was the Hamilton Electric
 I've still gotten admiring 'Ooos and Ahhs' for the smooth sweep on vintage American Bell & Ross watches, but mostly from those who grew up Post-Quartz!

The old Bulova Accutron was run by a tuning fork, vibrating at 360 hz, I can't find any reviews on here or online in general. Does anyone have any experience with these? I only have one other BR 01-94 Titanium Orange watch, and Invicta 8926c.

I'm very impressed with the lume power of these Replica Bell & Ross watches. I would own one by now if it weren't for complaints.com Just my own opinion.

没有评论:

发表评论